No tickets left! We're sold out!
||before 1st of March*
before 24th February*
|before 15th of April
||before 5th of May
|University (11th of May)
||249 PLN (70 EUR)
|Conference (12-13th of May)
||399 PLN (110 EUR)
||489 PLN (130 EUR)
||579 PLN (150 EUR)
|University + Conference (11-13th of May)
||499 PLN (135 EUR)
||589 PLN (160 EUR)
||679 PLN (180 EUR)
|Community Day (14th of May)
FREE** but limited no seats left
All prices are gross (23% VAT included).
* There is a limited number of Early Bird tickets available (we had to close early bird registration earlier than we expected).
** capacity of Community Day rooms is limited, you need to register for Conference or University + Conference.
We're sold out!
- access to ALL presentations (during selected days: University, Conference)
- super-cool GeeCON gadgets (bag, lanyard, notepad)
- awesome GeeCON T-shirt
- sandwich lunch (during lunch break)
- coffee, fresh drinks and snacks (during breaks)
- conference folder & marketing materials
Why to attend?
GeeCON will be the greatest and most intensive Java event in the region, there are is number of reasons you just need to be there!
- world's top speakers
- 2-day Conference with 3 tracks
- University day: 6 in-depth talks
- Community Day: workshops and a Hackergarten*
- great topics: Java, Agile, Cloud, NoSQL, Groovy, Scala
- absolutely unique atmosphere reinforced by huge screens and perfect audio conditions
- developers from all around the world
- many other wonderful surprises we are working on
GeeCON University is for talks that just deserve more time. It takes place on 11th May in Multikino, and features 12 great talks split into three tracks. You'll be able to hear Andres Almiray talking about the Groovy ecosystem, Jaroslav Tulach sharing his experiences in API design, David Pollak will conduct a Scala and Lift tutorial.
See schedule for more :-)
Community Day is dedicated to workshops. Among other attractions, it will allow you to participate in the very first Java HackerGarten event in Poland! In essence, you join other developers and improve the open-source ecosystem by adding new features or fixing bugs together.
If you have any questions or problem while registering please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org