|Google GeeCON 2011 Conference and Travel Grant
As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to announce the the Google GeeCON 2011 Conference and Travel Grant to encourage more female computer scientists to attend and participate in the GeeCON conference, taking place from May 11 - 14 2011 in Krakow, Poland.
One winner will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
To be eligible for a conference grant candidates must:
- free registration for the main conference. Accommodation not included.
- 500 EUR for travel costs from Google (reimbursed after the event).
How To Apply:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science
- Maintain a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the main conference
To apply send an e-mail by April 14th to email@example.com with the subject heading 'Google GeeCON 2011 Conference Grant' containing:
Winners and claim process:
- your full name and email address
- current postal address, contact phone number and copy of photo ID
- 1-page statement (no more than 600 words) about why you wish to attend GeeCON 2011 and why attending is important to your research and/or future career
The winners will be notified by e-mail by April 17 2011.
If you are a successful applicant, you will be sent your free registration and a payment form to expense the 500 EUR, to be completed and submitted after the event.